1. This web site "Web site" is provided by My Clothing Limited. We are the controller of personal data obtained via our Web site, meaning we are the organisation legally be responsible for deciding how and for what purposes it is used.
2. The Web site is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the United Kingdom.
3. You may have linked through to our Web site through a web site owned and operated by our trusted third party – RS Components Limited or one of its affiliates. Neither our trusted third party or its affiliates will be provided with any of the personal data which you provide to us on the Web site.
4. When you join the My Clothing Limited mailing list by completing the form on the Web site we ask for your contact details to comprise our media database. We do not collect credit/debit card information.
5. We use your personal information to compile demographic information, distribute our press releases and newsletter.
6. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons. Your subscription information will be kept private and is not publicly accessible. Your email address and other information will never be given out or sold to a third party.
7. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the United Kingdom data protection legislation.
8. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update, correct or remove your personal details by contacting us. You are, upon request, entitled to receive information regarding our use of your personal data free of charge once a year.
9. We may use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Web site sends to your browser, which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
10. Of the information we learn about you from your visit to this Website, we store only the following: the IP address from which you access the Internet, the date and time, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site, the name of the file or the words you searched, and the browser used to access our site. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of our site and identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us expand the coverage of the sites and to make the site more useful. My Clothing
Limited periodically deletes its Web logs. On occasion, My Clothing Limited may provide this information to third party entities it contracts with for the purposes of research analysis.
11. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic
Area) without first obtaining your consent.
12. If you have any further questions, please contact us.